Re: Intel HD Graphics 3000 support/getting started

What happens if you boot a current kernel (with your 6.1.5 userland)?
It can't be worse, and if it works and doesn't crash, would provide a
useful data point for kern/49368

Otherwise, I know a 7-beta userland with a current kernel do work for
that hardware.