Re: acpi trouble

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:25:28AM +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
> It doesn't work in 6.1.2 - that hung, and was alright with boot -2.
> I then tried a -current kernel with DEBUG etc. as per earlier message.

Well, it is clear that this is an interrupt routing issue. Celeron M is old
enough to fit into the era when these problems were much more prevalant than
today. Debugging can be hard, possibly requiring quirks. So, I know, kind of
depressing question: does it work or can you run it with APM?

- Jukka.