Re: dhc* in NetBSD 7.0

    Date:        Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:29:30 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas)

  | The problem seems to be that the
  | primary inet address stays at 0.0.0.0 and an alias is configured by
  | dhcpcd. I am trying to figure out more details about their setup
  | because I cannot replicate this on mine.

I think I have seen that once or twice - but it is quite rare.  if I had to
guess (something to test if you have a test setup to do it, which I don't
at the minute) would be that it just might happen if the dhcp server
vanishes and isn't there when T1 (or maybe T2) expires, but the lease validity
hasn't elapsed yet.

kre