Re: Sysinst default root login shell

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt%softjar.se@localhost>
wrote:
> I did mention this detail too, but you pruned that away from your quote...
>
> Do you seriously think we've grown to 10 times the size in that time?

I don't know, but you'd really need to check this.  Just directory
moves are a huge time consumer of the prune stage of cvs update as I
mentioned earlier.  And, for example, we've moved from src/dist to
src/external and src/regress to src/tests; and these two directories
are not tiny.

(But just to answer your question: I started with NetBSD at the
1.5-current time. The source tree was around 500M IIRC. My source tree
now is 1.6GB.  I cannot compare number of files or directories
though.)

--
Julio Merino / @jmmv