Re: ATF tests still failing to complete within 2 hours on amd64

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 09:41:02AM +0200, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
> Last week, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> > When I run them as individual test cases rather than in sequence, some
> > of them work fine; then others fail because rump processes from earlier
> > cases are dangling.  Others do seem to take a very long time but finally
> > complete.
>
> Strangely, amd64 and i386 are behaving very differently - on i386, the
> tests are not timing out, and there are no dangling rump processes,
> just a bunch of failing networking related tests.  To verify that no

Does this persist after my changes to use the libc arc4random() in rump?
It should be the case that rump is now pretty much totally unhooked from
the standard kernel entropy framework (for better or worse -- from my point
of view, "better", because there was not really any testing of the entropy
framework as it was in the real kernel via rump, due to the ifdef mess with
all the special hacks).

Thor