Re: ATF tests still failing to complete within 2 hours on amd64

gson%gson.org@localhost (Andreas Gustafsson) writes:

>Strangely, amd64 and i386 are behaving very differently - on i386, the
>tests are not timing out, and there are no dangling rump processes,
>just a bunch of failing networking related tests.  To verify that no
>rump processes are dangling, I'm now running "ps -glaxw" after the
>tests on my own test server, like at the end of this log:

>  http://www.gson.org/netbsd/bugs/build/build/2011.11.30.20.00.39/test.log

I'm running the tests for arch/amiga, some tests fail "randomly",
in particular the net/icmp tests seem to fail when run in a tight
sequence or repeatedly. With some delay they work again.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost