ATF tests still failing to complete within 2 hours on amd64

A couple of network-related tests now seem to require more than five minutes per test case, and I'm suspecting that there are others that are taking significantly more time than they used to. A complete test run used to take about 100 minutes - my last successful complete pass was a few days ago, on 2011-11-19 at 18:50:05 UTC