Re: ATF tests still failing to complete within 2 hours on amd64

Paul Goyette wrote:
> A couple of network-related tests now seem to require more than five
> minutes per test case, and I'm suspecting that there are others that are
> taking significantly more time than they used to.  A complete test run
> used to take about 100 minutes - my last successful complete pass was a
> few days ago, on 2011-11-19 at 18:50:05 UTC

I believe these are the same networking-related tests that the TNF
i386 test server shows breaking at the time of Thor's overhaul of the
random number subsystem:

http://releng.netbsd.org/b5reports/i386/commits-2011.11.html#2011.11.19.20.44.58

I notified Thor about these failures by email on the 20th.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost