Re: radeon(hd?) on Thinkpad T60p (again)

Hello Jonathan,

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 09:26:59 -0600, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 01:46:12PM +0100, Moritz Wilhelmy wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm currently running into issues with NetBSD on my T60p.
> > The solutions proposed here don't seem to work:
> > http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-x11/2012/04/17/msg001117.html
> >
> >  * radeonhd driver results in some glitches and then a blackscreen
>
> At least on netbsd-6, the regular radeon driver is what works for the
> FireGL V5200 (based on personal experience on a T60p).  You almost
> certainly don't want to be using the radeonhd driver.

Odd. Do you have any special options that would make it work?
Would you mind pasting your xorg.conf (if any) so that I can try if it
would work for me as well?

By the way, I have to run estd, otherwise the machine overheats. Is that
the case for you as well?

Best regards,

Moritz

--