radeon(hd?) on Thinkpad T60p (again)

Hello,

I'm currently running into issues with NetBSD on my T60p.
The solutions proposed here don't seem to work:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-x11/2012/04/17/msg001117.html

 * radeonhd driver results in some glitches and then a blackscreen
 * adding "userconf disable radeondrm" to /boot.cfg doesn't help, X11
   is glitchy.

I'm running -current/6.99.30.
My GPU seems to be (from dmesg)
radeondrm0 at vga1: ATI Mobility FireGL V5200
radeondrm0: Initialized radeon 1.29.0 20080613

which is interesting, given that I disabled radeondrm in boot.cfg...?

Xorg.0.log with radeonhd contains binary garbage.

You can find the logs here:
http://barfooze.de/tmp/bly/

Any ideas appreciated.

Best regards,