Re: Any decent XKB documentation?

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

Last time I had to mess with XKB (a long, long time ago) I found Ivan
Pascal docs very useful.

Yes, they are the least bad, and at least goes into some of the details of the implementation.

Not all of his stuff is translated to English though.  Google
translate might help.

Honestly, even what is translated is often more confusing than enlightening; he could use an editor. Is the Russian version good? I'm half seriously thinking of getting in touch and offer to work on the text a bit.

MAgnus