Re: Xorg keymap and wskbd keymap

Umm, there is something wrong around my source tree.

I confirmed my changes by only updating kbd_drv.so.1 module binary,
but once after I update and build all X binary sets, wskbd GETMAP keymap
stops working even though it prints keymap info in Xorg.0.log. :-(

I'll check what's wrong in related sources.

matthew green wrote:

> > xsrc/external/mit/xf86-input-keyboard/dist/src/ws_KbdMap.c
> >  - new file which includes conversion from wsksym to XKB keysyms,
> >    based on the above old hpcKeymap.c written by uch@
> >  (XXX: local file should be put into reachover dir rather than dist dir?)
>
> i think this should go in the dist dir, since it should be
> contributed upstream anyway.

Okay.

> > - src/external/mit/xorg/server/drivers/xf86-input-keyboard/Makefile
> >  - use -DUSE_WSKBD_GETMAP to enable the new WSKBDIO_GETMAP feature
> >  - pull a new file ws_KbdMap.c
> >  (XXX: similar changes should be in dist/Makefile.in?)
>
> sounds likely.

But I'm not familiar with automake and Xorg settings,
so I'll leave and just note it in cvs log for now.
---
Izumi Tsutsui