Re: sysinst with Lua support

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013, Marc Balmer wrote:
I will will add "SYSINST_USE_LUA?=yes" to sysinst's (src/distrib/utils/sysinst/ [...]

I don't know, however, how this has to be set to "no" for the build of a ramdisk/floppy image. I need someone to help me with this.

to the Makefile for the ramdisk or floppy image.  That will tell
src/distrib/common/Makefile.crunch to pass SYSINST_USE_LUA=no
in the environment when invoking crunchgen, and it will pass all the way
through to the make process that's run by crunchgen(1).

Search for CRUNCHENV in other Makefiles for examples.

--apb (Alan Barrett)