Re: sysinst with Lua support

> For such ports, could sysinst be put on an extra floppy?  I.e. the
> bootable floppy would would, after booting, output something like "put
> floppy B in drive A.  Press any key to continue.",

Well, size restrictions on poor ports are always annoying
and "loading filesystem after mountroot" requires more thoughts.
(lua is not first thing)

Preparing an option that disable Lua support could be an easier
temporary workaround during transision, and maintainers might
be able to consider how to handle lua (split floppies etc.)
until the next release.

---
Izumi Tsutsui