Re: PSD, SMM and USD manuals: Round 2

> When the name says .tar.bz2 (which two of them did), I don't think it's
> unreasonable to expect it to be a bizp2ed tar.  Not, for example, HTML.
Alright, alright, I'm well aware of the evilness of file storage services
requiring JavaScript. OTOH I find it preferable to a HUGE attachment, so
let's just forget about it. I just thought people might want to know that
something is being done about the manuals and suggest improvements here and
there. A recommendation on a good book on groff or some links about groff vs
traditional troff differences will be highly appreciated.

Best regards