Re: PSD, SMM and USD manuals: Round 2

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:40:12 +0300 markucz%gmail.com@localhost wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As I wrote a week ago, I have recently been working on compiling
> the whole set of manuals for 4.4BSD. I've gone through *all*
> manuals, not just those missing from 4.4BSD-Lite2. Along with the
> original sources a patch and two build scripts (the tools from the
> Groff suite can't build everything, so the Heirloom doctools were
> used in addition to them) are provided for each document, and an
> occasional README file, too.

What fails in building the documents? I had very little trouble
fixing the ones that I've patched up in the past.

(I am not interested in our rebuilding, say, Berkeley Pascal, but if
there are important documents that are broken they should get fixed.)

--
Perry E. Metzger                perry%piermont.com@localhost