Re: PSD, SMM and USD manuals: Round 2

> At least you could have make it obvious and warn people you are using
> filesharing sites.
If I had access to public FTP, that would be my first choice. The alternative
was sending a ~7MB attachment, which would be real annoyance to people with
slow links.

> . WTF, it's corrupt
Well, blow me down. I downloaded it now from all 3 places and it decompresses
just right. Surely you don't mean to say you've wgotten the HTML file and then
tried to bunzip and untar it, do you?

Regards