Re: proposal: inetd improvements.

>       9.  convert it to libevent for portability and provide autoconf
>           so that it can be built on other OSes (not used on NetBSD
>           of course).

Well, IMO autoconf is not an improvement.  My opinion on autoconf (or
more precisely on configure scripts, especially autoconf-generated
configure scripts) can be found in my blah post of last November at
ftp.rodents-montreal.org:/mouse/blah/2009-11-20-1.html (also available
over HTTP at
http://ftp.rodents-montreal.org/mouse/blah/2009-11-20-1.html).

\ / Ribbon Campaign