Re: ANNOUNCE: textproc/icu updates are now restricted after 2/15, in quarterly

Hi,

Thanks for your fix!!!

In my local tree, the following packages are not buildable with ICU 75.

filesystems/fuse-darling-dmg
games/widelands

And the following packages have the problems which are not solely caused
by ICU 75.

databases/mongodb
databases/mongodb4

I will commit some fixes tonight.

Thank you

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3