Re: Broken implicit DEPENDS?

* On 2023-11-21 at 22:09 GMT, Thomas Klausner wrote:

On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 09:28:25PM +0000, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
Most of them will hopefully just involve adding iconv/gettext/etc to the
top-level package.

I was wondering, but mentioning iconv and gettext-lib as the main
offenders makes it clearer to me why I haven't seen this - on NetBSD
they are in the base system.

Did you find one yet where I can see this problem on NetBSD too?

The bulk build still has a few thousand packages to go, but the ones it has found so far are:

  https://gist.github.com/jperkin/cf003b2582b2325de084948be2d6384f

Prior to my change, only eterm was flagged as broken.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com