Re: Latest samba4 changes & heimdal breakage

* On 2022-08-09 at 19:07 BST, Adam wrote:

I couldn't build Samba with external Heimdall. It might require heavy patching which I would rather not do. It seems that, for the time being, Samba has to use the embedded Heimdall.

The embedded heimdal doesn't build, and you just went and deleted all the work I put into making it work with mit-krb5.

Can we just go back to an earlier version that actually worked rather than wasting everyone's time please.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com