Re: Request for review and import: libxls, libxlsxwriter, sc-im

Regarding libxlsxwriter:
 - we usually do not explicitly set V=1 in MAKE_ENV. It's fine for
your debugging, but please remove before importing.

Regarding sc-im:
 - The patch to Makefile is wrong, in that it never uses -ldl. I think
you should include "../../mk/dlopen.buildlink3.mk" and use the values
of DL_CFLAGS, DL_LDFLAGS and/or DL_LIBS. Or perhaps just disable it on
NetBSD by adding

.if ${OSTYPE} == "NetBSD"
BUILDLINK_TRANSFORM+= rm:-ldl
.endif