Re: Asterisk package naming

On 2018-08-02 03:10 PM, Greg Troxel wrote:
> pkg_info -Q PKGPATH -a | egrep "^${PKGPATH}\$"

It seems a little convoluted but I could make that work if I check for
the failure and then go into the path that I already know.

However, rather than changing my code and the WANT file on each server I
think I will wait for comms/asterisk to be removed.  Easier and I don't
have to go searching for the category of every package I have installed
on every server.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost