Re: MESSAGE considered harmful

If "unsafe default settings" or "required migration for update" will be
able to be checked automatically,  we can introduce new "CHECK" script,
same as INSTALL/DEINSTALL, or add "CHECK" stage for INSTALL.

It is useful to run such script with "pkg_admin check", "pkg_admin audit",
or something else new option in addition to package installation phase.