Re: mit-krb5/builtin.mk problems on solaris

I am fine with reverting it to 1.4nb1 as it was in version 1.11 of the
file, assuming this makes it work for Solaris where the version is
"Solaris Kerberos (based on MIT Kerberos 5 release 1.4.0)"
Please include that change with your commit.

 - Tim (maintainer)