Re: Making DESTDIR support mandatory

On 5/12/2013 21:37, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 06:05:22PM +0000, David Holland wrote:

From the weekly distfiles mirror script, I get:
===>  devel/gdbada

The R ones are probably easy to fix, and the cross ones are probably
highly obsolete, like probably a few of the other packages too.

Feel free to remove devel/gdbada now.
Any modern gdb will handle it, you don't need a special gdb for this (which I assume is also ancient and useless for current GNATs)

John