Re: pkg_summary out of date due to Unrecognized archive format

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> looks like the X11 sets are not installed on this box :(
> I'll fix this.

On a related note, sometimes I generate
(with other reports in the same directory)
which could be used to let us know if there is a problem.

In this case, it wouldn't have had a problem since someone else uploaded
the missing packages (causing the pkg_summary conflicts which I don't
fully check for yet. I do have examples of problems at

(Note these are not up-to-date.)