Re: pkg_summary out of date due to Unrecognized archive format

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> > > So it's a problem on the ftp server, it's out of sync with the official
> > > source. I guess there's a missing --delete in a rsync comamnd line.
> >
> > That is a temporary fix (and maybe the best fix), but won't solve it
> > until a policy is followed.
> >
> > How do we restrict others from adding packages to same repo? (Like
> > packages from pomegranate.tastylime.net.)
> >
> > How do we restrict others from replacing the pkg_summary database? (Like
> > I did.)
>
> This is something for admins@, I guess.

Okay. Maybe pkgsrc-pmc can define a policy for this (if not already
done).

> > We do know where individual packages came from. +BUILD_INFO has
> > BUILD_HOST. But maybe should have some statement about the collection as
> > a whole.
> >
> > And also since the original comments I saw were about firefox and
> > midori, what can we do to make sure thay are built?
>
> Look at the pbulk report from the pkgbuild hosts I post to
> pkgsrc-bulk%NetBSD.org@localhost

I can't find it yet.  Can someone point me to the failures that caused
firefox packages to be missing for 6.0 amd64?
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/tindex.html