python

So, after the libffi update all five python versions no longer build;
something in them dumps core partway through.

Is anybody in a position to fix this? Because if not, it would
probably be better to revert libffi sooner rather than later -- even
though we're only about to freeze, not branch, the whole point of
freezing is to avoid triggering huge rebuilds.

Alternatively, if this is something that only affects me for some
reason, confirmation of that would be nice to have.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost