Re: make modular X11 the default on NetBSD

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:13:18AM +0300, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
 > > pbulk, for example, will rebuild a
 > > package if any of its files get updated or if anything it depends on
 > > gets rebuilt
 >
 > Are you sure? FYI: distbb works differently. It doesn't rebuild
 > dependent packages unless they were not built in the past.

I'm sure Joerg will speak up if I'm wrong, but that's my
understanding, and it's consistent with the observable behavior.

(e.g. when there's a glib2 update, it's usually some time before
another set of build results appears)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost