Re: make modular X11 the default on NetBSD

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Manuel Bouyer
<bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 04:15:03PM +0300, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
>> If you see "really built" packages, i'll find databases/mysql55-server
>> and databases/mysql55-client packages only. On dual core Atom-330
>> the build took 70 minutes.
>
> How do you deal with updated dependancies ? updating mysql55-client should
> also cause some dependant packages to be rebuilt I guess.

If you mean changes in files like Makefile.common or similar I'll rely
on "#used by" lines in it.
Also, the very first bulk build for quarter release should be full in
order to generate a dependency graph which can be used for "build fix"
updates (in contrast to "security update").

Anyway fallback is always "rebuild everything". I'll rebuild
everything if, for example,
files under mk/ were changed.