Re: FireFox 10.0.1 pkg for testing

On 3/7/2012 18:03, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 05:37:35PM +0100, MFL Commissioner wrote:
Can we resume looking for a satisfactory solution for DragonFly?

Sure.

Has it been verified that -lkvm actually ends up in the linker
command line? Late enough? Maybe add a -t (aka --trace) and see if it
is considered?

Martin

It's definitely in the linker command line according to the logs.
The following kvm errors imply that it's not considered, which made me think that it might be an ordering issue for ld that doesn't affect gold. I haven't tried a tried, it takes 70 minutes to get to that point. I'm not sure what to patch to even get the -Wl,--trace to show on the command line. (is that correct?)

John