[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: FireFox 10.0.1 pkg for testing
On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 19:02:08 +0900, Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>
I feel firefox-10.0.2 should be located in non-10 sub-directories
until Firefox 11 is released.
Firefox 11 will be released in the next one week.
And we will probably start feature freeze for pkgsrc-2012Q1
in the next two week.
* Can we update firefox in pkgsrc to 11 before the freeze?
* Yes? then pkgsrc-2012Q1 will be released with firefox 11, 10(ESR) and
* No? then pkgsrc-2012Q1 will be released with firefox 10(ESR) and 3.6(old).
* Can we update firefox to 11 (or above) after pkgsrc-2012Q1?
* Yes? then how to handle security fix for www/firefox in pkgsrc-2012Q1?
* pullup firefox 11?
* create patches for new 10 ESR?
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost
Main Index |
Thread Index |