Re: pkg_tarup inclusion in pkg_create

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012, Benny Siegert wrote:
I don't care about "how it is done" or "principal", but currently I can
not "make replace" without having installed pkg_tarup manually.

Good point. +1 for integration into pkg_create from me. The counter argument boils down to "you should not use it", but then again, nobody is forced to.

Another option would be to remove the dependency of "make replace" on pkg_tarup. No idea why that was added in the first place, as we do not provide that level of rollback anywhere.

 - Hubert