"doc" option

  Hello!

Unless anyone objects in a week, I'll start adding "doc" option to packages
I'm interested to be stripped of installed documentation. First positions
in the queue are occupied by modular X.org packages. I'm not going to change
current state, default will be to install documentation.

If you have better ideas on how not to install documentation, speak up.
(One of alternatives is making packages obey NOMAN or NO_MAN setting.)

--
HE CE3OH...