Re: bookmarks not working with firefox-3.5.6 on amd64

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:13:53 +0000
David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:

> I'm seeing very odd behaviour with bookmarks on firefox 3.5.6, freshly built
> from recent pkgsrc. Adding bookmarks seems to fail most of the time,
> particularly after exiting and restarting firefox. As a test I move the
> profile directory aside, started a fresh firefox and then tried to create a
> bookmark folder and then add eight bookmarks into it. I ended up with the
> first three then the fourth one repeated five times.
>
> Is anyone else seeing anything odd?

Could you try to enable thread safety in the sqlite3 package? (See
Greg's thread on that topic) The bundled sqlite3 build enables thread
safety; it sounds like it could be a potential source of problems.

-Tobias