Re: Bugzilla (was Re: The NetBSD perfect patch!)

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 01:02:13PM +1300, Steven Drake wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> > > In-line or as attachments?
> >
> > For GNATS both forms suck.
> >

> Has TNF considered switching from GNATS to Bugzilla?

There have been some discussions about alternatives to GNATS in the
past. Some of the obvious questions are:

(1) Can the existing database be imported in any reasonable form?
(2) Does a sane mail-only interface exist?
(3) Does the alternative work without eating children^WCPUs for dinner?

I am not aware of any result so far. Please refrain from answering with
"But issue tracker XXX works perfectly", I don't think it helps right
now and is certainly not on-topic for this list, IMO.

Joerg