Re: copyright holder for PKGSRC/pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files/files

 >> If I understand correctly "no explicit license" == "public domain"
 >> by default.

> Please read about the Berne Convention at the nearest library with
> legal books.

Done.

    An author need not "register" or "apply for" a copyright in
    countries adhering to the Convention. As soon as a work is "fixed",
    that is, written or recorded on some physical medium, its author is
    automatically entitled to all copyrights in the work and to any
    derivative works, unless and until the author explicitly disclaims
    them or until the copyright expires. Foreign authors are given the
    same rights and privileges to copyrighted material as domestic
    authors in any country that signed the Convention.

The question is the same -- what to write in "copyright" file for debian
package? The same question for pkgsrc: what LICENSE tag is correct
for pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files package?

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.