Re: pkg_info(1) and wildcards / by-file listenings

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

Sorry, I was unclear. I want *shell* wildcards to fail, e.g.
        pkg_info -e lib*
as opposed to
        pkg_info -e lib\*

        OK, makes sense - though thats more an artifact of where the
        user is (/var/db/pkg would be a notable exception :)

        What did you think of allowing multiple arguments via
        'pkg_info -e xtrans xsnow'

                David/absolute       -- No hype required --