Re: X11/XlibConf.h missing

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 03:11:11PM +0100, Georg Schwarz wrote:
> Am 03.01.2009 um 14:55 schrieb Jeremy C. Reed:
>>> x11-links (and are never used with modular. x11-links and
>> should be used with X11_TYPE=native when native is detected.
> thanks for clarifying
>> A "native" used to work (I have used it on NetBSD and Linux) and
>> should work on FreeBSD.
> unfortunately it does not, since libX11 and libXext and probably some
> further components do not get included with x11-links for X11_TYPE!
> =modular.
> I wonder how this works on Linux and NetBSD.

It works when they get detected as X.Org, which if I understand this
thread correctly is not the case for you.

I wonder what a sane list of files to check for existence would be, as
apparently FreeBSD doesn't provide xorgversion.def.  Maybe adding
bin/xorgconfig to the list would be a start.

Quentin Garnier - -