Re: X11/XlibConf.h missing

Am 03.01.2009 um 14:55 schrieb Jeremy C. Reed:

x11-links (and xorg.mk) are never used with modular. x11-links and xorg.mk
should be used with X11_TYPE=native when native X.org is detected.

thanks for clarifying

A "native" X.org used to work (I have used it on NetBSD and Linux) and
should work on FreeBSD.

unfortunately it does not, since libX11 and libXext and probably some further components do not get included with x11-links for X11_TYPE! =modular.
I wonder how this works on Linux and NetBSD.

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost  +49 151 11559652