Re: X11/XlibConf.h missing

Am 03.01.2009 um 14:55 schrieb Jeremy C. Reed:

x11-links (and are never used with modular. x11-links and
should be used with X11_TYPE=native when native is detected.

thanks for clarifying

A "native" used to work (I have used it on NetBSD and Linux) and
should work on FreeBSD.

unfortunately it does not, since libX11 and libXext and probably some further components do not get included with x11-links for X11_TYPE! =modular.
I wonder how this works on Linux and NetBSD.

Georg Schwarz  +49 151 11559652