RE: new platform

Been over a month since my last update, so here's some news...

I've gotten bmake to compile during bootstrap, but two of the unit tests
fail.  The first is export-all, which has the errors "COMPILE.c=gcc -O
-D_POSIX_SOURCE -I/opt/include -I../../libnbcompat -c: is not an
identifier", and "Assertion failed: depth_sigsetmask < 2, file
/usr/pkgsrc/bootstrap/work/bmake/sigcompat.c, line 241".  (The _POSIX_SOURCE
definition and include path are expected.)  The second is dotwait, which
seems not to run at all - no output.

I am no expert with make, especially as complicated as these makefiles get,
so any tips are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!