RE: new platform

Hauke Fath <mailto:hauke%Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE@localhost> wrote:
> At 14:57 Uhr -0500 30.5.2008, Larson, Timothy E. wrote:
>> I am attempting to port pkgsrc to a different platform.  I am
>> documenting my progress at
>> http://wiki.netbsd.se/User:ChristTrekker/AUX.
>
> Woohoo! Time to whip out the A/UX 3 install cd, I guess...

Just a small progress update...

I've patched the bootstrap script and a couple libnbcompat files, and have
gotten libnbcompat.a to compile.  I am currently working my way through a
build of bmake, which configures but then dies in compilation.  It seems
that emalloc() is erroneously detected on the system, so that <util.h>
(which doesn't exist on A/UX) is included.  I'm trying to discover why/how
that test succeeds.

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!