Re: ndp

routing the "wrong /32" should not happen. at least it should be impossible to
connect to each other. that would be a hard misconfiguration on more places.
that would only prove how badly it looks like to our planet's internet.

neighbor discovery does also give each node a timeout, so nodes that are not
powered
on should not appear in the table.