Re: ndp

it should not be a problem and when there is a problem, it would be a bug.

the most big switches support up to 4K or 8K addresses, so you are with your
MAC addresses in the middle of it. why would you have a switch that supports
MAC addresses in one network, when your operating system would not handle that.

that would be pitty, wouldn't it?