Re: pptp between NetBSD and Windows VPN server?

>> has anyone successfully used a PPTP connection between a NetBSD
>> machine and a Windows VPN server?

Not me.  But, at work, we have a NetBSD/5.1 box which, among other
things, acts as a VPN server for Windows boxen using PPTP.  (I know, I
know, PPTP...I didn't make that choice.)

I just now dug around, and it appears it's using net/pptp.

\ / Ribbon Campaign