Atheros Wireless cards (CardBus slots)

Hello tech-net!

I'd like to purchase a new Atheros-based WLAN card, which should be used along with the CardBus slot. I took a look at the Atheros driver manpage (man 4 ath):

a) At the moment following chipsets are supported: AR5210, AR5211, AR5212, and AR5213 b) There are indeed some cards supported by the ath driver, but the list isn't up-to-date (October 14, 2006)

Since the driver provides support only for a few Atheros chipsets, I'd like to know if you guys know some other fully functionable devices being currently supported. Or more in general (if you really got an Atheros card): Which one do you use?

Thank you in advance!

--
Victor Dorneanu

Contact
- Web: http://dornea.nu
- Mail: victor%dornea.nu@localhost

GnuPGP information
- KeyID = 0xFFABDCB4 (subkeys.pgp.net)
- Key fingerprint = 926F 8BFE 010A 8992 8914 BA5A 8919 BE7E FFAB DCB4