aireplay-ng / Intel 4965 AGN

Hello tech-net!

I'm new to this mailing list and I hope this is the right place to put my question.

Due to my work as pentester, I've been using the aircrack-ng suite for many years. A few weeks ago I've installed NetBSD 5.0 on my laptop and now I'd like to fully "substitute" Linux by NetBSD. But there is one problem: In order to generate arbitrary packets and such stuff (using aireplay), I'll have to patch my driver as the man page indicates:

      aireplay-ng supports single-NIC injection/monitor.
      This feature needs driver patching.

Is there any driver patch available (see below for hardware specifications)? Or are there any other tools for these purposes?

My hardware specifications:
WiFi: 003:00:0: Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 4965AGN Mini-PCI Adapter (miscellaneous network, revision 0x61)

--
Victor Dorneanu

Contact
- Web: http://dornea.nu
- Mail: victor%dornea.nu@localhost

GnuPGP information
- KeyID = 0xFFABDCB4 (subkeys.pgp.net)
- Key fingerprint = 926F 8BFE 010A 8992 8914 BA5A 8919 BE7E FFAB DCB4