Re: IPV6 router works, but clients fail

    >> You should never find you need the mss scrubbing to reach the
    >> Internet period---if you do, you must be blocking too much ICMP
    >> on your end.

    dm> That's a nice theory, but it does not agree with (at least my)
    dm> experience.

difference is you are saying ``no no really a lot of sites don't work
and you cannot live without the hack'' and OP is saying ``all sites
don't work''.  He is not having the usual PPPoE problem which means we
look elsewhere for the answer.  This part isn't political.