getaddrinfo + DNS-SD

Does somebody want to polish up DNS-SD support for getaddrinfo(3)
so that we can get that feature into the tree?

I have fiddled a bit with Gregory McGarry's version of the DNS-SD
patches from Pelle Johansson (see PR lib/32373), but I haven't
found the time to shake out the bugs (which I have probably
introduced) and commit.  I will send you my latest on request.

(These days, there may be Darwin or FreeBSD sources for the same
feature that are under a suitable license.  I haven't had the time
to look for them.)

David Young             OJC Technologies      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933